Saturday, May 2, 2009

Primitive Napping Kitty Pincushion


Finally have something new made! My mind has been a little blank lately with making all of those birds. I just listed this little creation in my etsy shop. It was a gorgeous day here today! I didn't get out like I wanted to today to do some yard work. I know tomorrow is going to be just as nice, so will get some yard work done then. Spent most of the day working on the kitty pincushion and some much needed laundry. So the day wasn't a total loss.

12 comments:

Sue said...

Wow! I really love this pincusion! So very cute!

Julie said...

This is really cute

Sue said...

Wow! I really love this pincusion! So very cute! THanks for posting!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

How creative, clever and cute!

WoolenSails said...

I really love this one, very unique. I have been wanting to make some ever since I saw some on the antique auctions, but never find the time lately.

Debbie

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, that is adorable!! Will you be doing a pattern of this?
Thanks!
Brenda

rockriverstitches said...

Brenda, Yes I will be making a pattern for this pincushion.

Tammy

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

OH I just love it..it has a cat for crying out loud..too precious sleeping..:)

Magoda said...

Cat is beautiful!! Congratulations!
Many greetings.

Christine said...

I just made my first etsy purchase!!!! This will be a cute birthday gift for a friend if I can part with it!!!! If you ever do a pattern for it , left me know!!!
Thanks so much!!!
Christinne

Brenda said...

Thanks so much Tammy! I'll be watching for the pattern!
Brenda

JeanM said...

Love the pincushion and ordered my cats some eyes :)