Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall is in the Air!

What a gorgeous day it is today! Just perfect. Couldn't ask for better. My gardens are about done for the summer. Did spend a little time pulling some weeds. My mums are getting ready to bloom! I'll have to post some pics when they are ready.

I finished up these little coin purses today and will have them listed in my etsy shop tonight. They are made with all recycled wool. I even recycled one of the zippers from a wool grey skirt which I made the grey one with. They measure 5 1/2" wide by 4 1/2" tall and are just the right size to hold your cell phone, ipod, and your monies.




This is what I've been busy with the last week. These are part of a custom order for my friend who has a cute little shop in Australia called Newspaper Taxi. She wanted a few made with Christmas fabric.

5 comments:

dee begg said...

Tammy,

The coin purses are cute. A flock of little birdies...too cute.

D

Tins and Treasures said...

Wow, You have certainly been a busy little birdie, haven't you?! Everything is sooo cute.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Natalie

WoolenSails said...

What wonderful pieces.
I need to get over my zipper fear, so I can try some patterns I have with zippers, lol.

Debbie

The Barn Door said...

LOVE the coin purses!!!

Starry said...

As an Australian I'd love to know where Newspaper Taxi is or if it is online... I love your birds! I'd love to know what else is in the shop if this is a marker of your friends taste.

Love your purses too.