Monday, June 1, 2009

Too Early for Halloween??



I've been knocking around a few new ideas for Halloween in my head lately. I finished up this one yesterday. Actually I made a door hanger very similar to this one about 3 years ago and sold it on ebay. That was back before I was making patterns to sell. Don't know if I should list it in my etsy shop now or wait till the end of the summer. I will be making a pattern for it too.

I took out a ad in Country Sampler magazine for the Web Directory section. It will be in the August/September issue which comes out last week of July and news stands on August 1st. I just hope it will stir up a little more business for my website. So I'm trying to think of some new Halloween and Christmas patterns.

9 comments:

Mad Red Hare said...

It is never too early for Halloween!!!

WoolenSails said...

I like the 3D look. I have been thinking about doing more art type quilts and making ones for holidays. I don't sell them though, that is something I do for fun.

Debbie

TeresaM said...

That is really really cute!!! I love it! I don't think it is too early to list Halloween. Very unique! Good job!

Shari said...

Too Cute! And Good luck with your AD!
Hugs,
Shari

girliegirl said...

Great idea, love pumpkins!

Carey

Deb @ Crows on the Cupola said...

I agree.. it's never too early for Halloween! I love it, I think it turned out great.
Deb:)

Janene said...

I love it!
I always look in advance for holiday decorations...if I wait too long I have to wait another year before I can use it.
I would buy this...as a matter of fact, what are the dimensions and the price?

Janene said...

Okay...one more thing.
I love your items on your Etsy...but I can not sew worth a darn. I get so many compliments about the crow I bought from you a while back!
Are you going to have more of the actual items for sale? Unfortunatly the E-patterns don't do me any good since I can't sew! LOL

Robby said...

I love it!!!!!! It isn't too early for halloween....and definately not too early for the pattern to go for sale. xxxRobby